Monday, November 1, 2010

ONANI 12 : DYING TO DREAM

Disebabkan bosan di office, i usually get inspired to write crap. This post is one of those moments. Tetiba terfikir bout all the nightmares i've had for as long as i've lived. Come to think of it i've died so many times in my own mind. So i thought it might be interesting to list down all the bizarre nightmares i've had and the cool ways i've died (in the nightmares of course)! =

1. MOUNTAIN RHINO : Was hiking up a mountain with a bunch of strangers, then heard a loud, spine-chilling, bellowing sound coming out of a cave at the edge of a field on that misty mountain. Without warning a disfigured/mutated rhino the size of a bus came out of no where and crashed into my sorry self. Pastu terbangun! :0

2. HUNTED ZOMBIE HUNTERS : Sedang berkampung di dalam rumah buruk, armed with M-16s, fighting our asses through a horde of zombies (pengaruh main Left For Dead lama2 obviously). Miraculously me and the few survivors managed to hold them off, but then the unthinkable happened! Just when we thought the military came to rescue us, they came in and started shooting us dead one by one for suspicion that we might have been infected! I was the last one to be shot, in the head, then terbangun. :0

3. SUBMARINE SIEGE : Sedar2 dalam mimpi ni i was helping people evacuate a huge abandoned harbor at some war torn tropical island in the middle of the night. Men, women and children were screaming everywhere! All desperately trying to flee the harbor thru a hole in a fence. As i was helping a woman get thru the fence i noticed something in the water emerging! Rupanya it was huge assed submarine we were running away from ! As i took my turn to get thru the fence, the sub launched a missile strike right where i was and there was only a loud, eerie explosion and bright lights before i terjaga! :0

4. SURVIVAL GAME : Me and about 10 other strangers were inside an abandoned mansion on a small island slightly larger than the mansion. Weapons of all kinds were scattered all over the perimeter. Somehow in my head, i already knew what was gonna happen! My heart was pounding as my eyes were frantically selecting the nearest and best weapon to grab, for i'm in a survival game! Last man standing leaves the island! As a siren wails, the game begins! I got down and grabbed an AK-47, gunned down 2 strangers then hid in one of the mansion's rooms before i was done in with a sneak attack and a shuriken to the chest! Then terjaga. :0

5. SILENT CHAOS : A short dream but super memorable due to it's unbelievable happenings and eerie silence! I was on a bus with Adam Johnston, a friend of mine. We got down the bus then we realized from the horizon that all vehicles on the road were being flung in the air and everything around it started exploding and disintegrating! The tsunami of debris and vehicles just came slamming into us! And all this was happening in slow motion and without a single noise! :0

6. MAD IMMORTAL : Before i realized it, i was a patient in a hospital that's being quarantined by the military for some kinda outbreak (yep, pengaruh movie lagi). Anyways, i found myself sneaking around to find a way out of the hospital coz a fellow patient who seems to be nuts was constantly trying to stab me with one of those surgical knives! I found my way out thru the basement and the creep was still after me! I ran across the city (which i was unfamiliar with and strangely empty) with the lunatic still behind my tail! So i stole a car and drove as far as i can and stopped at a Caltex station to refuel. While refueling, to my horror the psycho was there! Still following me! In a fit of rage i grabbed a fire extinguisher and started bashing his brains out till he lay in a pool of blood on the tar. But then he got back up, face deformed and all and proceeded to stab me in the end. Terjaga! :0

7. BAD 'DECISION' MAN : For some odd reason, i was dressed up like Batman, and was standing at the ledge of a roof top of some unknown skyscraper. I can't tell how high it was since it was already piercing thru clouds so you can bet your ass it was high enough!! So here i was, spreading my bat cape, all ready to fly it seems. I hopped off the ledge and dully fell to my death. Tersentak and terjaga (like any person would when the dream ends in falling).

8. MUD HOTEL : A trip with all my university mates to a spectacular resort hanging at the top of a hill slope with marvelous panoramic views doesn't seem so bad rite? Wait till u read about the ending! So me and the guys were just chillin, having drinks by the cantilevered balcony till a huge rumble from higher up the mountain caused a quake that quickly sent everyone into a state of panic! As we were all running around frantically to get to safety, to our horror the resort went black under the shadow of what appears to be a huge mud slide crashing down on us from a top the mountain! The sick feeling of haplessly watching friends get swept away by the violent rush was quickly ended when a boulder ended my life. Terjaga and was visibly shaken for a few minutes. :0

9. THE BRIDGE : For reasons unknown, i was standing a top a huge skateboard ramp with roller blades fastened to my feet. Catch is, the ramp was set at the edge of the Penang Bridge! It was night and reporters were gathered around the ramp, taking pictures of me, waiting excitedly for me to make my move down the ramp as if i'm Tony Hawk on tour or something. So i did, and accidentally flew off the ramp under the speed and momentum i was going at and before i knew it, i was falling off the bridge! The panicked screams of the onlookers were the last thing i heard as i splashed into my watery grave. Tersentak, terjaga but no worries, tak terkencing pon eventhough the dream involved falling in water! ;)

10. SICK WHEEL : Probably the most mysterious dream i've EVER had. And i've had it multiple times! Each time i fall sick or anything like that i'll have this nightmare! I'll be sitting on a long bridge. The bridge is in a huge empty room without floors (that's why u need the bridge that connects between two walls across the room). Then out of no where a huge wheel the size of an average carnival ferris wheel would appear on the bridge and roll towards my direction! I have no way of going around it as the wheel is just as wide as the bridge and behind me is just a wall! So i wait agonizingly as the wheel draws closer before crushing me to death! Then terjaga and badan masih panas sebab demam. (+_+)

Okay, i spooked myself out tak pasal2 now. That's all folks! :0

No comments:

Post a Comment